Friday, September 25, 2009

Friday

Not much to report as I pretty much just drove all day, from Whitefish, MT through Coer D'Alene, Idaho, which also has some very scenic mountain vistas; especially the stretch through the Lobo Nat. Forest along the Clark Fork of the Columbia River (this same river cuts right through downtown Missoula).

Either my tire pressure with the heavy load or alignment on the Subaru is off, as both rear tires have worn edges down to the steel belts, so I stopped and got a new set this afternoon.

Through mostly farmland in Eastern Washington State, stopped in a hotel near Pasco, WA for the night. What I thought were allergies morphed into a sinus infection but as usual is now traveling down into my chest. Will attack it with OJ and rum tonight before sprint to Oregon Coast tomorrow. Camping from here on out, down hwy 101 to the East Bay.

No comments:

Post a Comment